Derwent Pastels, 2.875-Inch L x .25-Inch W, Metal Tin, 24 Count (36004)
Derwent Pastels, 2.875-Inch L x .25-Inch W, Metal Tin, 24 Count (36004) by Derwent at Stickman's Blog. MPN: 36004. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Derwent Pastels, 24-Ct. Metal Tin Sweeping Color with One Stroke Derwent Pastels are the ideal medium for producing broad strokes when used
Derwent Pastels, 24-Ct. Metal Tin
Sweeping Color with One Stroke
Derwent Pastels are the ideal medium for producing broad strokes when used on their flat side or end or fine lines when used on their edge. They’re every bit as smooth as their pastel pencil counterparts in a chunky block format with a semihard texture. They have a slightly dusty quality, which allows for easy blending and smudging to create soft, expressive effects on paper.
Each pastel is 2.875-in. L x .25-in. W. And, because they’re 100% usable, they’re economical, too. The bonus blending white allows for effortless blending without affecting color density or shade.
- Pastels complement pastel pencils perfectly
- Add fine detail to your work with pastel pencils, sold separately
- Also available in a metal tin of 12 and 36
Full Color Selection
Ten Top Tips Using Pastels
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of fine art materials.
The perfect setting for drawing and watercolor work.
Holds up to 30 of your favorite drawing pencils.
Features & Highlights
- Although not as powdery as soft pastels, the effect is equally beautiful
- Firm consistent texture produces minimal dusting
- Square shape is ideal for both fine and detail and broad, expressive strokes
- So versatile they can be used wet or dry, or mixed with other media
- 24 colors are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.55 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|